The thirteen previous editions of the International piano competition in Orléans and the eight editions of the Brin d’herbe Competition have brought the piano repertoire of the 20th and 21st to a consistently growing audience, and revealed the talent of young artists while guiding them in their careers.
The Orleans Concours International Association is also anxious to support actions promoting access to contemporary music to new audiences and in particular through educational actions (like the organization of a recitals and master classes tour in the Centre-Val de Loire Region, given by the one of our First Prizes, every two year), but also through the organization of concerts in the framework of national and international festivals.
By supporting Orléans Concours International, a public-interest organization, you consolidate and perpetuate its actions while benefiting from exclusive advantages :
– you support the action of a major player in the French and international musical life,
– you show your attachment to the diffusion of new music and thus benefit from the positive image and the media impact of Orléans Concours International,
– you can promote the image of your company whatever the medium used (posters, brochures, website …),
– you have privileged access to events and the possibility of organizing private concerts,
– you benefit from tax advantages (Articles 200 and 238bis of the French General Tax Code).
If you want to know more about our sponsorship programme or become sponsors, contact us at this address : email@example.com